Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscaping image wanted (will pay)

Hey, y'all.

I'm with an ad agency and we are looking for a fairly specific image. I imagine many of you keep portfolios of your work and you may have just what I need. We are, of course, willing to pay for the use of said image at standard stock rate. The image would be used in a product brochure (as a background for a ZT mower) made by a well known manufacturer.

What I need: a large, high res image (jpg, bmp, tiff) of a well-lit landscape, with or without building (building needs to be a minor element if present) that includes some or all of the following elements which represent a challenge to mowers: walkway, curb, tree(s), border.

If you are interested, please attach a low-res version of the image to an email to mhessel@forwardconsulting.com and we can talk.

Thanks! Martha Hesselein

Man, no offense, but doesn't this qualify as advertising in the forums???

I hate to rub anyone the wrong way, but this bothers me as much as homeowners getting on the forum and asking which mower they should buy for their huge lawn. My answer is.... HIRE A FREAKING LCO!!! Why shell out 9,000 bucks or more for a commercial ZTR for your home, when you can hire a pro and get it done, for less money! Plus, the pro will make it look better, and will provide other services as well. I guess it is just people with too much money on their hands, looking for bragging rights.

Nothing like someone signing up just to post 2 or 3 questions.

Am I all alone in this opinion???

Woody
    Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've seen a lot of companys request information from forum memebers but they're usually the sponsors.

Martha I've checked out your webpage and I'm kinda curious. Do you intend to promote your clients product as maintaining the said picture, or are you going to say, "You could produce this type of quality with "X" mower"? Wouldn't this be a form of fraud?
      Why don't you approach your client, get a list of their distributors and ask them to produce a list of people that has purchased their product. Then solicit a photo from them or get them in action. Probably save your company some $$$.

This is under the rules and regulations for this forum under "Guidelines that are in Violation of Membership".
      Post that are made by O.E.M.'s, Manufactures, Representatives, Distributors, Dealers, Consultants, Resellers or Individuals of any kind, advertising their Services, Products, Software, Wares of any kind & etc... in any Shape, Form or Fashion are in Strict Violation of the Community Rules & Guide lines, Unless Approved by the Administrator First!
      so ya gotta pay Mr. Grassmaster to peddle on his site.

Martha did ya get my pics?:p
      Last edited by Scott; 09-18-03, 01:53 AM.
      If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

I Love this Place! A Green Industry First!

Hello Everybody:

First I want to Thank Woody & Scott looking out for my Best Interest here! This kind of thinking Helps not only Me, But the Forum as a Whole!

I have Communicated with Ms. Martha & She Appears to be a Very Nice & Helpful Person!

If any of you have Some Nice Pics & Think you have a Shot at it, Please send them to her if want T00!

Edited by GrassMaster - Administrator
        Again this is a Green Industry First!
        Ms. Martha came here in Good Faith Looking for & Offering Fair Market Price for an Image...

Most Others would have came here & if they Found a Suitable Image they would have taken it, Cropped & Altered the Image & Never Offered a Dime!

How Many Times does anybody come here & Offer Money for Others Work, It will probably never Happen again!
        GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
        LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
        www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Working...
        X