Christmas lighting or decorating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas lighting or decorating?

Anyone do this? Any tips to get started?

Do a search. I think it was brought up before an Phil gave some good suggestions.

Comment

I just started decorating for thanksgiving and will finish next week so then I can concentrate on leaves. Then once that is done I will keep guys busy with Christmas decor.

Comment

Re: Christmas lighting or decorating?

WAYFAIR has got pretty good collections. We bought it last Christmas. Lots of variety to choose from.

Comment

Re: Christmas lighting or decorating?

Thanks Karen, How was the quality?

Comment

For next year, take advice from Landscape Lighting Systems expert in Burlington.
            Lawn Sprinkler Systems Installer Oakville

Comment

Some neighbors love to show their love for the season by covering every inch of space with colorful lights and twinkling decorations. When it comes to outdoor Christmas decorating, the very first thing that we can do is creating a nice light display. The colorful, sparkling and twinkling lights on the walls and edges of a house makes it look like a palace.

This year was not the best one but next year will be.

Comment

When it comes to electrical repairs, I don't settle for anything less than the best. That's why I always choose Hagan Electric for their superior service.
                https://justpaste.it/cvqg1

Comment

Working...
                X