Snow removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow removal

Well i sure wish I had a snow plow tonite I could start my business offf right LOL snowing like hell here

whats it like up in Columbus???

LOL
    Dayak
    "Life was meant to be lived"

groundworks@charter.net
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/groundworks2004

Lin

Where exactly are you located Dayak?
    a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Marietta, ohio

Marietta, Ohio
      "Life was meant to be lived"

groundworks@charter.net
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/groundworks2004

Lin

Comment

Dayak:

If you want to plow, come up north a bit! Around here, we get lake-effect snow all the time. South and east of Cleveland are PRIME areas! The west side will get 1 inch, the city 2 inches, and places like Chardon, Perry, and Ashtabula will get 10 inches to 3 feet, all in the same storm. No kidding.

Here we got about 2 inches late yesterday and last night. Supposed to get another 3 or 4 between now and Monday morning.

Woody
        Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

where exactly are you located in north east ohio
          signsintime@gmail.com <-----Great prices on magnets, lawnsigns, and much more. Tell her Jared sent you to recieve good deals.

Comment

The Landscaper:

I am within a 35 mile radius of downtown Cleveland, in the general direction of southeast, inside Summit county. I know that is a fairly general description, but it should suffice.

Woody
            Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X