Rock Salt 4 Snow Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Salt 4 Snow Removal

in a previous post someone asked where they could get rock salt. since i cannot find that post. im creating another thread. im sorry for multiple threads of the same thing. however in my area. the supplier is milazzo industries on river rd in plains twp pa the phone number is (800) 288-6358 OR (570) 654-2433. or go to your local store and buy a bag of quick joe ice melt and look on the back of the bag and somewhere near the bottom it will tell you who the supplier is. by the way a 50lb bag i pay $4.25 for thats only if i buy a 49bag pallet

wow 4.25 thats alot im paying 3.35 in illinois and is i buy it by the 49 bag pallet its is 2.85 per 50lbs
    paul

Comment

Im paying a few cents under $5.00 per 50 pound bag if plain rock salt guess it just depends where you live.
      Eastern Lawn Care LLC

Comment

Yes,Ive been hearing alot about a salt shortage out by you guys in the north east and prices have sky rocketed
        paul

Comment

Everything in the northeast...mainly NY has sky rocketted. I had asked before in a thread about getting sand or cinders for driveways and how anyone buys it. I dont know what everyone uses in their areas.

Comment

The problem with sand is,it is very messy its draged into peoples houses and they hate it.there are alot of products put there but alot more $$$$$ then rock salt
            paul

Comment

i assume that y'all are using "salt" as a generic term for ice melt? go to home depot and buy urea. 50lbs like 2 and a few pennies. the exact same chemical reaction occurs in the breakdown of urea and water as the reaction of ice melt and water.
              Travis G. Hicks
              President, Hicks Ground Mangament
              "We Cut Everything But Our Quality"

Comment

Working...
              X