Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best business software for landscaping

Hey fellas
    I am going to need a software to keep track of everything this year.
    What is every one using for their software.
    please give me an idea of a price and what I may need and what is useful
    thanks
    Clark Landscaping

Do you plan to use this software for landscaping or LCO? For landscaping, there is an expensive, yet incredible program from Drafix called Pro Landscape. It allows you to take digital pics of homes and create a landscape that ages. Beautiful picture quality. It keeps track of your prices, cost of every material you use, your accounting, and all your records. It even has an application that does your estimates for you to save time.
    If you are talking about just regular small business accounting software, I wouldn't know...

Comment

The first of the year I bought Microsoft Money Small Business 2004. Not the best for landscaping but great business management. Once you enter a customer's name and address in it remembers. If you have a regular rate that doesn't vary it does that. I have one customer that has one flat rate for mowing, one for cleanup, one for gutters, and one for mulch. The program remembers price for each item for each customer. I don't know how I went without it so long.

Comment

I use Quick Books pro.
        Skip

Comment

Welcome to the site jeremydanielclark. You might want to try using the search feature of the site. Many times you can get a lot of answers more quickly that way. Check out this thread on this topic.

http://www.lawnserviceforum.com/showthread.php?t=6599

kevin

Comment

Quick Books Pro

Comment

I have been using groundskeeper pro for the last couple years. www.adkad.com and they got a free trial.

Comment

Working...
              X