Pressure Washing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washing

i just did a PW job, i charged the lady 70 for that. i shot myself in the foot with that price. from now on 120 and up.
    do you guys have any good ideas for speeding up the PW job and what do you use to clean... clorox, siding solution or what...

thanx..

E-Z WAY LAWN

I havent ever offered that. What are you PWing? Sidewalks, Driveways, Fences, Home Exteriors?

Chris
    "MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY, LIFE IS BUT A DREAM....

Comment

$120 is probably a good starting point on houses. Is that what you were cleaning?
      Wayne

"If the grass on the other side of the fence appears greener...it must be all the fertilizer they are using!" (Kevin Rodowicz)

Comment

hmm, i've been thinking of offering pressure cleaning to my customers too. not sure what to charge though.

Comment

Do a search for the presure washing. The early part of last season there was some good info on this. It dealt with equipment, pricing and type cleaners.
          Wayne

"If the grass on the other side of the fence appears greener...it must be all the fertilizer they are using!" (Kevin Rodowicz)

Comment

i'll certainly start browsing. thanks mad.

Comment

i pressure wash homes, side walks, driveways, decks... anything clients want.

i advertise PW along with my lawn care. my advice to anyone getting started... make sure you charge the right price for the right home. PWing is a big job.
              my price is 120 and up.

Comment

Thanks MAD, Ill take a look.

Chris

Comment

i couldn't agree more cjm. i've done quite a bit of pressure cleaning a few times, and it's alot of work. that's where i'm lost on pricing. i don't want people slaming doors in my face when i hand them a price, and i don't want to waste my time working for chicken feed either. so i'd encourage any new person to this to seach this site before you start making up your mind on prices. that's what i'm doing anyway.

Comment

Delco Cleaning Systems of Fort Worth
                    http://www.dcs1.com/

Mobile Pressure Power Wash Price Survey
                    http://www.dcs1.com/del/pricing.html

The above page has some good general info on pricing!
                    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
                    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
                    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Damn GrassMaster you rule!!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by GrassMaster
                        Delco Cleaning Systems of Fort Worth
                        http://www.dcs1.com/

Mobile Pressure Power Wash Price Survey
                        http://www.dcs1.com/del/pricing.html

The above page has some good general info on pricing!

That exact site is how I got started and yes GM hooked me up with the link! After a while you'll figure out your market because those are generic #'s but good enough to get you going.

You'll also have to set a minimum, I won't unload for anything under $200, but then again, tomorrow I might be a bit hungry so that price may drop.

Go here, register and send Steve Rowlett, owner, a few PM's. He's the Chemical Doctor and know's his chit! You can't enter the site unless you register and no he won't spam ya, he hates that crap and promises never to do that to any of his forum members. He also turned off the "member's list" due to spammers getting everybody's email. Glenn is the other owner and he covers a majority of the equipment issues. He doesn't sell anything other than quality stuff. Shoot even the editor of Cleaner Times, the only pw'ing mag that I know of, posts there.
                        If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Call to wash a vynal sided house

Hello
                          \I just got a call to power wash a vinyl sided house..

ANy suggestions??? He tells me there is mold on the siding wants to clean it all off what should i use with the washer or is there a better way ??

Any hints suggestions comments please
                          "Life was meant to be lived"

groundworks@charter.net
                          http://profiles.yahoo.com/groundworks2004

Lin

Comment

Pressure washing

Hey thanks Grass Master thats right in my back door "Delco Cleaning Systems of Ft. Worth" Iv'e been looking at PW for a couple of months to purchase gonna go check them out tommorrow. You Da Man!!!
                            Phillip Fireman's Lawn Care TX
                            "A cut above the rest"

Comment

Ground works with siding i use pure power an pressure a few times chem have been used.Bleach is good an a scrub brush,prices here run 90 an 200 an up.We are talking about small houses the thing is homeowners will go buy a unit if they think your price is high. USA pressure.com
                              Who gives a hoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X