Landscape Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape Lighting

Just was wondering how many of the forum members offer low voltage landscape lighting ,as well as how you come up with your price structure. I went to a seminar a few weeks ago, am I'm excited to go out and try to sell some installs. Any tips or background I should know from a sales aspect?
    "The universe rewards people who move in the direction of their dreams and who pursue their goals with a well-thought out plan of attack."

Originally posted by Lawn Jocky
    Just was wondering how many of the forum members offer low voltage landscape lighting ,as well as how you come up with your price structure.
    I do my fair share of lighting gigs and pricing can vary on what's all involved. An easy light gig with no trenching or very minor trenching, I'll 2x the cost.
    I went to a seminar a few weeks ago, am I'm excited to go out and try to sell some installs. Any tips or background I should know from a sales aspect?
    Don't give this service away. I've seen guys put in a grand worth of lights and charge $1250. Don't do it, you'll ruin the market and we'll all end up kicking your butt.

Basically it's a great service to offer, just stay outta the middle class homes, they won't afford you.
    Target 1/3 million and higher.
    Target gated communities with direct mailings monthly/quarterly.
    Try to find a gated community that is required to have lighting on all their houses. That's how I got the hookup.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Working...
    X