Snow Removal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Removal??

Need help for bid on snow removal. Salting and plowing. How do you price that kind of job? Hourly of something else? Need help quick.

Your prices under residential and commercial do they include plowing and spreading salt?

Comment

here is how i do it,driveways i dotn really know measurements but the basic drive i charge $25 for the drive and add like 5 bucks for min walkways and for salt i chage per bag usally around 50 lbs for ythe drive like $15

commerical i base mine around $110 per hour and i charge by the ton or yard of salt i got a ton for $30 i charge $80 spread
      paul

Comment

Great post! Thanks for the information. Its really helpful.

Ice Services company in Arizona

Comment

Snow Removal

Hi,

Removing snow after a snowfall to make travel easier and safer. This is done by both individual households.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_removal

Comment

Thank For the Post.

Comment

http://www.landscapestructures.ca/services this site provides services landscape design & construction services, hardscape & softscape installation, carpentry for outdoor structures like decks, fences, pergolas, tree houses, and 24/7 snow and ice control.

Comment

Snow removal

If you want to snow removal tips from garden then contact me
                Cheap lawn services in Maryland,Quality lawn care Maryland

Comment

Snow removal is perhaps the most intense and time-consuming chore many of us have to endure every winter, but sadly, it’s also one of the most necessary. Without proper snow removal
                  tricks, you could miss your driveway, slip as you grab the mail or sadly, ruin your curb appeal once all that white fluff disappears.

Follow those simple steps:>

1. Put Tall Stakes Around Driveway, Walkway & Sidewalk
                  2. Buy A Good Shovel
                  3. Shovel Often
                  4. Salt Everything
                  5. Use Snow Blowers
                  6. Do Not Place Snow Near Foundation

Snow Removal Costs
                  The average price for snow removal services is $200, however, this price can largely fluctuate.

Comment

Thank you for the wonderful advice.

Comment

Working...
                    X