Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lawn maintenance for a chain of stores

Hello Everyone,
    I am going to bid on doing the lawn maintenance at 15-20 convenience stores.
    Mow, weedeat, trim, blow and go.
    You all know the type of stores like Lil Champ, Flash Foods, 7-11 etc.
    Not much to them.
    What would be your ideas on a price for this service.
    Thanks

Maybe $45.00-$60.00 each? Hard to say without seeing them, but if you could get them all done in one day, it would be a profitable day @ $45.00 each or more.

THE Question is: How long would it take you (alone) to do it? How much do you need per hour to make what you want/need? That is your price.
    '05 GMC 2500HD
    '02 GMC 2500HD
    '01 Silverado 1500
    Garage full of stuff

Comment

We can get $35 for the Mapco's here....same as 7/11. In and out in 20 min. tops with a walk behind.
      I'm trying to be somebody...I'm not trying to be somebody else

Ferris IS1500
      Quick 36 Walk Behind
      Redmax EBZ8000 Blower
      Echo PB403 Blower
      Stihl FS80R Trimmer
      Stihl Blower/Vac SH85
      Tanaka TPE-270PN Edger
      Tanaka THT-210S Hedge Trimmer
      Toro 21" w/ Suzuki

Comment

7/11

I'm getting $31.50 for one of my 7/11 takes us about 10 min tops with three guys. We do it first thing in the morning once a week, it's 4 blocks from my house, they pay cash from the register and I usually put it back in my mowers and truck with gas. I also have a couple of Dollar Stores they take approx 30 min each and they pay $95.00, we invoice them and the invoice is net 30 from Tennesse, I charge them more because we invoice and wait on the payment. Check to see how you will be getting paid first if you have to wait on your money on a net 30 basis then charge a little more, if you getting paid on a timely manner then base your rate on what your comfortable making. I also like these stores because you can mow them early or late rain or shine with no complaints. Make sure you get a contract signed as they are also the quickest to drop you over a dollar saved. Also ask if you can dispose of the trash you pick up in thier dumpster, rather than take it with you, some of my commercial properties have actually told me no so I increased thier pricing to accomidate me removing the trash.
        Phillip Fireman's Lawn Care TX
        "A cut above the rest"

Comment

Working...
        X