This damn storm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This damn storm...

I guess 1/3 of the country is suppose to be affected by this crap. I already went out and salted my lots, drives, and walks. Just a thin layer of glaze, but they canceled schools today because if it, even the university canceled. Supposed to switch over to snow this evening and keep snowing into Wednesday. Accumulations of 12" could be possible around here, but I also heard as little as 3" is possible as well. Just too many variables. Some dumbass meteorologist in KC is calling for 24" there (ain't gonna happen). I hate snow as it is, but this looks like another mess. Just can't seem to get any easy snowfalls to clear this winter. :alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

0-17 here....
    Do it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by VAUGHN View Post
      0-17 here....
      17" my ass. What's it like there now? Multiply that by 3 or 4...I bet that's what you end up with. Maybe an inch here at this point. I'm thinking 4" at most for us. Blowing like crazy though.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

So what did you end up with?

We received about 4" here. Basically what I was thinking. Screw them weather nuts that touted maybe 10". My poor truck didn't even want to start yesterday, it's been just too cold. Worked 24 hours straight, I crapped out...dunno why. Just a little work left for tomorrow. :alien::alien::alien:

Comment

Looks like Vaughn became a victim of the snow. I was in KC over the weekend. What a mess. I'm glad we missed the brunt of the storm. Calling for more snow again this Tuesday. I'm tired of all the snow, but only worked 7 days since Jan 1st and grossed more than I make in one month of mowing. Screw those minimum wage factory jobs. :alien::alien::alien:

Comment

Working...
          X