Quote For Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote For Advertising

Hey guys what do you guys think of this price a local print shop offered me 6000 door hanger green and white and 1000 business cards also green and white for 399 do you guys think that is a good price

I paid 400 bucks for 5000 door hangers and 100 flyers 8.5 x 17 to hang on utility poles
    It was on the good heavy paper. They had it done in 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by bgtymrz23
      Hey guys what do you guys think of this price a local print shop offered me 6000 door hanger green and white and 1000 business cards also green and white for 399 do you guys think that is a good price
      Suggest spending more and upgrading on quality ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Nilsson
        Suggest spending more and upgrading on quality ...
        That is great advice coming from someone who spends other peoples money for a living. Somewhere along the line I think you have lost sight of where most people in this biz come from. Starting out, budgets are limited, money is tight and many times this is a part time gig to "test the waters". Spending thousands on advertising is great and probably will generate income sufficient to pay for it's self, however the initial cost has to be covered from somewhere. I don't think anyone on this forum wouldn't love to have a million dollar gross and an operating budget that is unlimited. But some of us have to live in the real world.

Maybe instead of giving advice that makes you come off as an arrogant blowhard you could advise us "little guys" where to get the funds for such extravagant advertising, top of the line equipment, financial advisors, panel trucks to pick up our daily allotment of the homeless slave labor. I'm sure in your fantasy world all of these things just appear and are paid for in Phil dollars, but down here in the real world things cost real hard earned money.

Simple advertising in quantity may be the only way some of us can get our name out there to get started. When my Phil money tree blooms, I'll let you know so you can advise me on how to spend it on gold plated advertising.

Comment

I got 10,000 door hangers made for $422. Link is www.lawncaredoorhangers.com
          I got it from someone else who posted it on this site. You get 5000 for $422 including my artwork and wording, plus 5000 of the same door hanger for free.

Comment

I agree with acut above you have great ideas but you are really losing site of where we come from. No he's not poor but he has a budget! People can't afford to spend a million bucks on Silver and Gold Doorhangers and business cards. It's like you forget that we are working people, that have to buy the 9,000 mowers 40,000 trucks Insure them, fill them with all the goodies, and then pay a mortgage and support a family w/o depending on lines of credit. You make valid points but remember your not talking to the founders of Brickman or Valley Crest. Your Talking to the guy with two Trucks and a few Z's if that! He wants to reach as many prospects as possible on a budget
            2005 Chevy 2500HD
            86 GMC 3500 Dump
            85 GMC 2500 4X4
            85 CHEVY c-20 4X4

3 Lazers
            7x18 tandum
            6x12 Single
            Redmax & Echo & cycle

Comment

Working...
            X