How to become LEAGAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become LEAGAL

Hows it goin im 17 and starting to realy have a bussiness here and im graduating in May and moving out this summer. Ive been reading alot on the post here about being illegal and gettin in trouble with the IRS. If im goin to be living on my own and my income is comming from my company , what do I do about being legal. I realy need to know so please help and explain thanks

Originally posted by Southerngreen
    Hows it goin im 17 and starting to realy have a bussiness here and im graduating in May and moving out this summer. Ive been reading alot on the post here about being illegal and gettin in trouble with the IRS. If im goin to be living on my own and my income is comming from my company , what do I do about being legal. I realy need to know so please help and explain thanks
    1. Register a business name
    2. Insure the business
    3. Insure vehicles
    4. Set up books, Account for income & expense, report it, pay taxes ... leave audit trail
    5. Follow labor laws for employees
    6. Follow zoning laws on location, equipment storage etc.
    7. Documentation ... licenses ... pesticide compliance etc. etc. etc.
    8. File payroll tax returns, income tax returns, property tax returns
    9. Register for a sales resale certificate, file sales & use tax returns ...

There's more detail ... maybe the others can add to this list ...

Comment

How do u register a bussniess name and does it cost anything and whats the advantage of doin it

Comment

Originally posted by Southerngreen
        How do u register a bussniess name and does it cost anything and whats the advantage of doin it
        here in my county you go to the clerks office at the courthouse and give them the name you want to use . i think it was $10. you then take that paper to the commisioner of revenue and get your business license. another $10. you need these to get insurance and a business bank account.

steve
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Working...
        X