Flyer response later in season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer response later in season

I teach school and I don't really want to add too many more accounts until I'm out for the summer. My question is: If you guys continue to pass out flyers throughout the year, what is your response rate in the mid-summer?

Are you best responses in the spring to start off the year? Do people get tired or unhappy with their current service and begin looking in the middle of the year?

Thanks,

Michael

I usually have my best responses during the spring and early summer, but that's never a reason to stop advertising the rest of the year. It's amazing how long some people will hold onto a flyer.

Comment

i start my advertising around febuary 1st every year which includes about500- 700flyers aday and running multiple display ads in the paper i will continue puttinbg out the flyers door to door till about may 1and keep runrunning my ads all the way through november that is how i have done it for years it seems to work i have made up 30 or so full page flyers and then made little telephone number tabs put them on store bulletin boards all over and go to the local fleamarkets here and give out flyers to all the people there thanks

Comment

The good thing about the middle of the season is you can see whether or not a person's grass is getting mowed. I put flyers out all year but become selective. If someone's grass is too tall, I flyer them or if a vacant house fills etc. My first year I put out 5000 flyers in May through the newspaper and got like 4 customers, one of which was excellent and got me two other of my top lawns. You never know . . .

Comment

Expect It...
          “There are some who, uh, feel like that, you know, the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is: Bring ‘em on. We got the force necessary to deal with the security situation. “ - George W. Bush, July 2, 2003.

Comment

Hey what are you going to do with all these customers in the fall when you go back to school?
            --- Chris
            mowlawns@gmail.com

Comment

I'm less busy in the fall with school activities. I get out at 2:00 and have the rest of the day to work. Its hectic, but I've done it the past three years.

Comment

Originally posted by boazcat
                I'm less busy in the fall with school activities. I get out at 2:00 and have the rest of the day to work. Its hectic, but I've done it the past three years.
                Working a tight schedule ... remember you must also work around the weather. Suggest something other than lawn care.

Comment

Working...
                X