Rounding up some last minute Commercial Biz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounding up some last minute Commercial Biz

Is it disrespectful to call local L.C. biz and ask to extra's like any commercial or any residential. How would i present myself in this situation. To the company and to the possible customers?

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about calling other LC for business they can't fit into thier schedual or don't want. This is something you should do. Call and introduce yourself to as many as you can find telephone numbers for or talk to any you see in the field. This works. I have done it myself. Ask them questions about the biz. Tell them you are new and not looking to go after thier biz, just to find a little for yourself. They will respect you for this. Most will be good , nice people, but you will run into some jerks also. But so what, no lose.

Comment

This has worked for me as well. I called other LC companies and asked for their overflow. I also asked for any customer that they did not want to work. I did get several new customers from calling other companies. I also found some jerks that gave me a hard time. I kept it professional and moved on. This will go a long way for a new business.

Comment

Working...
      X