Springwise Facility Managment Co.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springwise Facility Managment Co.

Anyone have any dealings with this company. In my opinion they seem like another National that wants everything for nothing. They offered 58% of what I was charging to previous customers as the prime contactor to work for them as sub and still wanted me to pay all expenses as I did when I was the prime.

All the contracting companies are the same. Getting them to pay is like pulling teeth, they're cheap, and all-in-all a headache to work for. Only a moron would agree to the deal. Would 58% even fetch a profit? Run away to greener pastures! :alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
      All the contracting companies are the same. Getting them to pay is like pulling teeth, they're cheap, and all-in-all a headache to work for. Only a moron would agree to the deal. Would 58% even fetch a profit? Run away to greener pastures! :alien::alien::alien:
      No profit and that' s basically what I told them It barely covers the expenses. I told them we didn't need to talk anymore if that's the best offer they had. Will be interesting to see if they get anyone to handle the accounts.

Comment

Someone needed the work

Property was cut when I drove by on Friday.. Rather them than me for those prices.

Comment

Working...
        X