How to Start a Lawn Care or Gardening Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Start a Lawn Care or Gardening Business

Hey friends, I started a lawn and garden care business just about a month ago. I am currently in the process of expanding my business to include mowing/planting service. I live in the Australia and was wondering if I could get some guidance.

Anyone has any tips on growing lawn and garden?
    Oscar Kane
    Get Lawn care Tips
    Visit Here: For Lawn Care Services
    www.directweb.com.au

Re: How to Start a Lawn Care or Gardening Business

Study your areas green industry; know your laws, know your books(know your walkaway rate), fix your own equipment, and work hard. Mowing is probably the least profitable aspect of the green industry. Cost and upkeep of equipment is high.

Good luck and reading=knowledge=money
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Originally posted by OscarKane View Post
      Hey friends, I started a lawn and garden care business just about a month ago. I am currently in the process of expanding my business to include mowing/planting service. I live in the Australia and was wondering if I could get some guidance.

Anyone has any tips on growing lawn and garden?
      Read, read and read some more. So many online articles to choose from.

As an aside I took a trip to Brisbane a few years ago and I loved it! What a beautiful part of the world. The people were so friendly. I'd go back in a second.

Comment

I think the most important is know your lawn and the knowledge of this aspect

Comment

We just started one, let me know what you think of our lawn mowing site and if you like what we're doing don't hesitate to contact us for more information on how we started and advice we have.

Comment

Website looks great LawnMowingCarsonCity! Sent you a message with a few questions. Would you mind giving us some feedback on our website as well? We're also new in business

Comment

We are happy to introduce ourselves as Professionals in the field of Pest Control Management business of Pakistan. For the last Few Years, We are the most leading Pest Control Company in Karachi.
              We give pest control services to Residential, Commercial Houses, Flats, Portions, Apartments, Individual Villas, Beach Houses, Townhouses, Offices, Factories, Colleges, Hostels, e.t.c. We have a pure and minimum of Odour Chemicals.

water tank cleaning services in karachi fumigation services in karachi water tank cleaning services in karachi

Comment

I just started my lawn care business in Minnesota this year. Definitely a lot of knowledge that goes into it that people don’t realize. Reading, gaining more knowledge and experience goes a long way!

Comment

Online presence is paramount. Get your services decided and insurance sorted first then build your online presence otherwise you won't get customers. An example of our landscaping website here could serve as a decent template on how you could set yours up with this aim in mind.

Comment

I have been in the industry for 18+ years. I have noticed being online is important for large accounts and commercial business but for residential I have never had much traffic come from my website kimberlandscapes.net
                    https://kimberlandscapes.net
                    Kimber Landscapes
                    www.kimberlandscapes.net

Comment

Working...
                    X