Link Swapping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Swapping

I am trying to boost my ranking on my site on search engines, some say trading links will boost some rankings others say it doesn't. I know on my previous site I was up to 1k hits a day, then I shortened the name and lost my ranking. Most of it was done by linking and patience.

If anyone wants to swap links I would be happy to. Email me at greg@lawnmastersllpc.com

Good luck to everyone on there site's.

Greg Pierce, CTP
    Lawnmasters Lawn & Landscape, LLC
    www.LawnmastersLLPC.com

If you would like to have links going back to your page, you can set-up your portfolio as individual yards at YardShare (link below), and then in the description of each yard, go ahead and add the link to your website. I welcome all to set-up their portfolio as yards and link to your own website. It's free advertising for you and improves your Google rank at the same time.
    Bryan Powell
    www.YardShare.com

Comment

link swapping.....what the hell is that??????

here in hooterville we do some swapping too. we got stuff swapping and then sometimes we do that wife swapping $ h i t too....

steve-oooooo
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I don't think Link swapping is a good technique when Search Engines also giving priority on Unique and relevant content.Also whenb you are exchanging link Link and if search engine find that irrelevant that would be counted as Spamming activities.
        It depends on the purpose for which techniques are using to rank your site,
        but remember,
        taking shortcuts to get you where you want to be right now is often the path to failure.

Comment

Here is my website, any feedback is highly appreciated.
          Lawn care professionals providing lawn service, mowing, mulching, tree removal & care, yard clean up. We have suite of lawn services available.

Comment

Hello Accgeo,Welcome to the Lawn Service Forum Community!
            GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
            LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
            www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Working...
            X