Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What software do you use to run your business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What software do you use to run your business?

What software do you use to run your business? I'm looking for features like invoicing, estimating, scheduling, etc. Thanks!

Re: What software do you use to run your business?

Most people seem to recommend CLIP. I've also seen Jobber, LawnService Pro and a combination of Quickbooks and Database.

Comment

I have heard a software which has all the features that you have mentioned but haven't use them yet. The software is called Procore. You can have a look and check if that fulfills your requirements

Comment

Using QuickBooks is a good start. Here are just a few things to be careful of:

1. Learn about business taxes and licenses, before any problems arise. If it is difficult for you, then get advice from someone who knows. Depending upon where you live, there are small business helping groups. Many banks will also offer you guidance.

2. There are several books on QuickBooks. Some offer details not just on how to use Quick Books, but on how to set it up based on the type of business you have.

3. Go to the library and learn about how to manage a business.One of the biggest downfalls of new businesses, is because the owners don't know anything about running a business.. Knowing your products or services is about HALF of what you should know..

Comment

Working...
        X