Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Up

Hi everyone,
    I am about to start up a small lawn care business, just cut, edge, blow, and trim. I was wondering about the best equipment to do this with. I want something that will give me maximum durability and excellent professional quality. On the edger, trimmer, and blower I was looking at Echo and Stihl products. Are these the "best" out there and if so what would be a good line to go with. Now on to the biggie, what are some good mowers. I am thinking about a zero turn or a ride behind. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

I would like to thank all responses right now and hope that everyone is getting ready for a great season.

Mike

I think you need to find a good local dealer that stands behind their products. It's best to ask local maintainers who and what they use and why
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I think you need to find a good local dealer that stands behind their products. It's best to ask local maintainers who and what they use and why
      Yes, exactly. Exmark makes good mowers. My local Exmark dealer sucks, pretty much is worthless when it comes to parts/ repair know-how. Meanwhile the Toro dealer is king, so that's my equipment of choice.

(of coarse Toro and Exmark equipment is basically the same, but that's not the point)
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Working...
      X