Kavli Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavli Blade

Hi guys, has any one heard of the Kavli Blade and what it can do!

Never have...

Have you tried Gator Blades?
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Thanks guys I have bought myself 3 notched high lift for my husqvarna which has a fabricated deck and will try them today. As for the gator blades they are ok with 3 inch grass but not for tall grass. My grass is over 3 feet tall and I will give these notched ones ago thanks.

Comment

Thanks ARN Greencare you are right it is not a very good ride on because of the fabricated deck. I hoped that the notched blades may improve the cut but that did not eventuate.A friend of mine has a cheetah and he said he has notched blades as well. I will try them tomorrow. He was not too confident either about the height of the grass and how dense it is but I don't have that many options. Thanks for that link too.

Comment

Merry Christmas guys,I have got my friends R175 Husqvarna and he tells me it is a very good machine much better than mine. He also tells me that he is not too confident about the height of the grass. He says that the notched blades do a very good job with the taller grass but he has never gone through this height. As for gator blades don't bother. ARN Greencare I am going for it.

Comment

Well guys just got in from about 4 and half hour of mowing and it is just ridiculous that we pay so much money for a machine that can not cut higher than three inches. I have been watching youtube and basically even the $20 thousand plus can't even do it. So my question is why are we paying so much money for a machine that does what the cheaper ones can? I want something that can cut tall grass with virtually one pass do the same to that thick shrub and leave a decent mulch so I don't have to bag it. To ARN Greencare yep the notched ones did a better job but still I went over it a minimum of 4 times. At this pace it is going to take me another 48 hours of mowing. Maybe I will have a look at those Kavli blades that guy Mike is using. Just wondering if any one else has any ideas I am open to suggestions.

Comment

Well guys it has been quite a while since I have posted anything. These Kavli blades have surpassed all of my expectations. I have been waiting for others to comment on them thinking that maybe they work well only on my ride on. The comments they are getting are just remarkable. The Kavli blades have turned my mower into a bush hog, slasher,tractor and anything else you can think of. There is a guy in the USA called Nemeyer and he has out them on a robotic lawn mower all I can say is wow! There are now many using these blades cutting time, gas and that translates to saving money. I was pretty close to buying a new and much more expensive mower than the one I have but it still needed to go over the grass quite a few times, These blades cut any length grass with one pass, I paid a couple of hundred dollars but they have saved me thousands. So I guess what I am saying is, it is not the mower that cuts grass it is the blades. Most of you guys are professionals in the industry has any one bought these blades and if you haven't why not ? I would love to here from someone who could tell the opposite.

Comment

Working...
              X