spreader/sprayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spreader/sprayer

I signed a gig last week that will require a ztrn mounted sprayer and spreader. ive done a small search on this but its not prooving productive. I need to have this stuff together march at the latest. Anyone have any links to this equipment? I have veiwed the banner on this forum and have talked w/ lesco. Lesco of course can equip me today if i need but i want to see as many options as possible before i write a check. any body else have this set up? Im thinking that w/ my tank onsite i can fill a 30 gal boom sprayer from it. I havent checked regulations but i assume this is legal and within application guidelines. Any suggestions on this idea? We are thinking a simple pump of some sort or tapping our outlet w/ a tee valve and a 20-30' foot hose that will reach the ztrn. I want this set up so that an applicator can resume his work and not be delayed or effected when a ztrn is being filled . All suggestions welcome on this one.
    mike
    SENIOR MODERATOR LSF COMMUNITY CONTROL CORDINATOR
    Have a Nice Day, from the Lawn Service Forum S.A.S.M
    www.lawnbook.com
    www.lawnservicing.com
    Click Here: For Lawn Care Business Kit
    Click Here: For FREE Marketing "Mini-Course"
    Please ask questions about the business here, I'm unable to answer them 1 on 1.
    Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Make this Forum Possible!
    NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE LSF IN 5.0 !!! JUST PM GRASSMASTER TO GET YOURS TODAY!!

""POYMIT"

ATTRITION :alien:

Mike,

Try www.Landscapersupply.com. They seem to have a lot of different things.

Andy

Comment

Aproct- I checked the link you gave, and they do have a good selection. Do you have any experience with them?? I would also like to know if you can give me any feedback on spraysmarter Thanks. John

Comment

Working...
      X