Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Cub Cadet tank, PTO belt? and special side discharge grass blocker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Cub Cadet tank, PTO belt? and special side discharge grass blocker?

1)I have a 2006 Cub Cadet tank and need a new PTO belt. Wasn't sure what options I have and what you guys have used offbrand that's still good?

2)I have also have a special option on this model called a side discharge blocker. It seems to be very rare. It was an optional metal door with holes in it, and has a pedal you press down with a cable to block the grass from shooting into beds. It's not working anymore, and not sure how to find it or the part numbers?

Edit, found it:

http://www.********.com/attachments/...or-pdf.107107/ - subsitute (lawn site.com)no space, in the url to view pdf. here's the install on the restrictor. Not sure why I can't get it to move.

Cub Part # 590-851
    Discharge Restrictor

Anyone have this? Maybe I just need to adjust something. It's stuck.

Hello Jason B.,

1)I have a 2006 Cub Cadet tank and need a new PTO belt. Wasn't sure what options I have and what you guys have used off-brand that's still good?
    The main reason the O.E.M. belts are more money is because of the material they made out of, and exact fit of belt. A lot of the belts are made out of a Kevlar type material which is extra tough & that alone in most cases doubles the price of the belt and it's worth it.
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Working...
    X