Damn it's hot out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it's hot out there

I can't believe how freakin hot it is out there. I started trimming @ 9am, finished just before 2pm, looked back at the droppings and saw that most of the leaves had already turned brown and dried up especially the ones that fell on the concrete. I'm changing my schedule from 7am-10am, then back out @ 3pm-7pm or so.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Was bad last week up here.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Hooterville --- Last 8 Weeks............

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I can't believe how freakin hot it is out there. I started trimming @ 9am, finished just before 2pm, looked back at the droppings and saw that most of the leaves had already turned brown and dried up especially the ones that fell on the concrete. I'm changing my schedule from 7am-10am, then back out @ 3pm-7pm or so.
      you should have been here. today is low 90's which feels like winter.

steve-o
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

we've been in the 90s-100s for months,, yesterday was 115 and dumb ol me got behind this week and had to work till 6:30pm straight,,, I have to leave in about 30mins to go trim like 20 palms and a 18 river birches. Homeowners don't like that the ups/fed-ex trucks hits some of the limbs and then "it looks terrible for a day or two with those bent branches and then they fall on the street till you come by and get them"
        If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

3-7pm is the hottest part of the day here in Texas. Best to just get up early and get it all done as soon as possible.
          Dallas Landscaping

Comment

115 In Florida............

Originally posted by LLCDallas View Post
            3-7pm is the hottest part of the day here in Texas. Best to just get up early and get it all done as soon as possible.
            good thing you are in a cool state................ :laughing:

steve-o

Comment

I got lucky (I guess you could call it that) and missed out on almost all the fun of working in 100+ temps. Wound up in bed for almost 3 weeks in August because of surgery (nothing major, but I couldn't work because of the meds I was taking). It meant a butt load of make up work, but I did miss out on most of the worst heat.
              Jeff C.

Comment

Get Your Nuts Clipped Boy?????

Originally posted by jgc8fan View Post
                I got lucky (I guess you could call it that) and missed out on almost all the fun of working in 100+ temps. Wound up in bed for almost 3 weeks in August because of surgery (nothing major, but I couldn't work because of the meds I was taking). It meant a butt load of make up work, but I did miss out on most of the worst heat.
                only medicine i take is alcohol...................

steve-o

Comment

Working...
                X