Liking the dinky skidsteer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking the dinky skidsteer...

Just finished a job which required spreading over 35000 lbs of river rock. The site had loads of tight areas, yet I didn't use the wheelbarrow once! It was nice indeed. Pics show the tightest spot, and it was a risky move. The wall was built like ****, and the tires were literally on top of the wall. On the other side it's a good 35-40* slope. But it all worked out well. :alien::alien::alien:

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

You like it tight!

Comment

There Is Work To Be Done.......

Originally posted by Dr.NewEarth View Post
      You like it tight!
      college boy needs to stop taking photos and get the sheot done.......if i was his partner i'd get rid of his azz for goldbricking.............:alien:

steve-o
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I'm sure that's the case. I work my ass off and post this sheot after 10PM. Old Fart-O would keel over dead after one day of landscaping; lawn work is cake work. However, I'm taking this week easy and cutting out early every day this week. Gotta study. I have an exam to take on Saturday. :alien::alien::alien:
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Working...
        X