Artificial Grass anyone got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Grass anyone got?

We had a small extension last year. The Garden is now a mess as digger etc wrecked grass. I was going to level it better and re-grow. Now the family has offered to pay for artificial grass for the garden. It's not huge 6m x 6m. Is coming in at around 2.5k though to me seems a lot but sure it will look fantastic and no mud or mowing. We have a 3.6m opening through bi-folds into the garden too so summers are good.

Has anyone had any experience?

I have also renovated my garden. I often plant a large tree next to the garden to facilitate placing a table and artificial neck. It's a wonderful space.
    slope game

Comment

Originally posted by steavemr View Post
      We had a small extension last year. The Garden is now a mess as digger etc wrecked grass. I was going to level it better and re-grow. Now the family has offered to pay for artificial grass for the garden. It's not huge 6m x 6m. Is coming in at around 2.5k though to me seems a lot but sure it will look fantastic and no mud or mowing. We have a 3.6m opening through bi-folds into the garden too so summers are good.

Has anyone had any experience?

Artificial grass has definitely come a long way in recent years and is, on the whole, a very good alternative to the more traditional options. Particularly for the elderly, young children, and those with allergies, artificial grass can make all the difference. I have seen some extraordinary installations with all sorts of options when choosing the type of grass that you want to install, and with the addition of lighting and garden ornaments, it is an extremely simple way to drastically change your outdoor space or even create a new one. If you are planning to install artificial grass in your garden, I would suggest you do some research and find a landscaping companyto install artificial grass.

Comment

Working...
      X