My dioon edule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dioon edule

Here is a picture of some of the dioon I purchased at YuccaDo this past summer. Although they are supposed to be cold tolerant, I thought it best to take a photo in case they don't make it through the winter.
    I understand that I will probably lose the leaflets but the woolly trunk is soft and just seems really fragile so in the event of really cold weather, I will cover the base of the plants. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know.

Pictured below are four of the Yuccado dioon edule, three jacala form and 1 rio verde:
    dioon edule x 4.jpg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 5169 times

Originally posted by steavemr View Post
    Here is a picture of some of the dioon I purchased at YuccaDo this past summer. Although they are supposed to be cold tolerant, I thought it best to take a photo in case they don't make it through the winter.
    I understand that I will probably lose the leaflets https://flowersprofy.com/ but the woolly trunk is soft and just seems really fragile so in the event of really cold weather, I will cover the base of the plants. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know.

Pictured below are four of the Yuccado dioon edule, three jacala form and 1 rio verde:
    dioon edule x 4.jpg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 5169 times
    no response

Comment

Working...
    X