Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XLS View Post
    lol so spotremix

we have 40-50 trucks in 20 locations lol and there isnt one setup the same way neither why do you think i left it so open lol

i dont care if some one psot me a pic of a push mower and a wallyword trimmer in a nissan truck or its a all ferris 5000 z setup on a 30' trailer i have seen used most of them lol

if i ask about your customer service i would only compare you to mine and then one of us might be hurt lol we, I personally drove 140 miles to deliver a christmas gift for a customer , in the rain and cold . customer service is only relevent within a company.
    i consider my customer service top notch.

i do things like at the beginning of the season i offer clients the day of the week they would like there grass cut, within reason of course. i only end up having maybe half a dozen that request a certain day.

Comment

• we do alot of the same things then lol

Comment

• can i sent some pics to someone to have them posted , i am ignorant on alot of computer programs and i can not seem to post anything as hard as i have tried i have a few of our latest welded on dove tails. can anyone help.

Comment

• Originally posted by spotremix View Post
          i consider my customer service top notch.

i do things like at the beginning of the season i offer clients the day of the week they would like there grass cut, within reason of course. i only end up having maybe half a dozen that request a certain day.
          Can your customers still demand their lawns be bagged and not mulched?
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

• Originally posted by XLS View Post
            can i sent some pics to someone to have them posted , i am ignorant on alot of computer programs and i can not seem to post anything as hard as i have tried i have a few of our latest welded on dove tails. can anyone help.
            Post them on photobucket. Then you can hotlink them to here, or anywhere.
            Owner, Crawdad Holler Landscaping
            World Headquarters in Crawdad Holler, TN
            Biggest outfit this side of Pixley

Comment

• I've Tried That.................

Originally posted by Crawdad View Post
              Post them on photobucket. Then you can hotlink them to here, or anywhere.
              i ain't had no luck. i ain't figured out how to hook that 126 film up to the computer.

steve-o
              "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

• Originally posted by delasgh View Post
                i ain't had no luck. i ain't figured out how to hook that 126 film up to the computer.

steve-o
                You think you gots problems I got a digital camera for Christmas and I cant get the dang film out how do you open this thing up
                Owner, Crawdad Holler Landscaping
                World Headquarters in Crawdad Holler, TN
                Biggest outfit this side of Pixley

Comment

• Here is one of mine ( winter set-up) will post summer when I can find them. Love working with no trailer, mega small lots in my area. I carry 2-32" mowers 3 days a week, and 1-32" & 1-21" one day a week.

Comment

• Here is the summer set-up. Toolbox has a hand held blower, spool of line, extra edging blades and a kombi setup with a few attachements.

Comment

• a little under 1.5 years old, Shep.

Nice set-up, by the way.
                      GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

• I was actually thinking of doing something like this. I have narrowed down my lawns to a select few that pay well and take minimal amount of time. A 36in w/b is all I would need for a mower. I'm constantly dragging around this 16ft trailer that used to see work like; hauling plants, sod, soil, pipe, etc but those days are gone... now all I need is a few hand helds and a mower. All I haul now is a 48ztr, edger(that rarely gets used), 2 21inchers, whip, blower, and 2 gas cans. I have only 1 job that would be nice to have ztr and it has like 1.5 acres of grass but I'm there all day regardless. I have a storage unit in the middle of town that has all my various irrigation parts for repairs so I don't need to carry but a few odds/ends in the tool box.
                        If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          I was actually thinking of doing something like this. I have narrowed down my lawns to a select few that pay well and take minimal amount of time. A 36in w/b is all I would need for a mower. I'm constantly dragging around this 16ft trailer that used to see work like; hauling plants, sod, soil, pipe, etc but those days are gone... now all I need is a few hand helds and a mower. All I haul now is a 48ztr, edger(that rarely gets used), 2 21inchers, whip, blower, and 2 gas cans. I have only 1 job that would be nice to have ztr and it has like 1.5 acres of grass but I'm there all day regardless. I have a storage unit in the middle of town that has all my various irrigation parts for repairs so I don't need to carry but a few odds/ends in the tool box.
                          PSSST. STEP VAN
                          GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

• Years ago I played with the idea of fabricating a dovetail/ramp combo deal to work with a conventional pick-up bed. It was to use an existing 2" box hitch and cable studs as the anchoring points. Nothing came to being. Stoney sent me a link of some company that builds something similar. :alien::alien::alien:
                            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
                            Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeeVee View Post
                              PSSST. STEP VAN
                              I've thought about many times too. Even saw 1 for sale all setup and everything. Even found a box truck with 16ft bed with ramp. Both need work and at the moment, I don't need another project. Maybe in the winter. maybe not
                              If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Working...
                              X