No announcement yet.

Moving out of the ghetto...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are the dimensions of the office and conference room?

Comment

Originally posted by XLS View Post
      what are the dimensions of the office and conference room?
      Each office is 10x11.5'. The conference room is 16x20'.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by sjessen View Post
        So, is this a 50-50 partnership? If so, how are decisions made when there is a disagreement?
        Yes, 50/50. It's like a marriage. If you find yourself consistently divorced, a partnership is not for you. :alien::alien::alien:
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

"Like" us on facebook -> http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dee...61848783919120

Comment

No snow, but a busy winter.

Just burned off our brush pile yesterday. It was twice the size of the compost pile. Good fire.

Second to last load of the old poles n' **** to haul away.

Getting it all cleaned up.

Need more gravel. Parking will be a problem this spring.

Inside the shop we built a separate workshop.

"Vending room." We'll finish it next winter.

Comment

Rearranged the shop.

Comment

Man your shop looks amazing, honestly love the organization. I don't mean to sound like a woman, but I would strongly consider consider painting that osb ply as I think it would make the shop look great. I could just about live in your shop.

Comment

The joys of being out in the sticks. We let the pile get too big before we think of burning...

Comment

What I Do In Hooterville Too..........

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                    The joys of being out in the sticks. We let the pile get too big before we think of burning...

i still charge a dump fee which i hope you do as well........

steve-o
                    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

• There is a cost involved with consolidating the pile, and then the time to burn it. But at least we don't have to pay the dump fees like others (and they raised them again this year). :alien::alien::alien:

Comment

• Got me a new shop. No more tripping over equipment like I do in the current sardine can. New shop could easily fit all equipment, plus all trailers and trucks inside. I'm evening thinking of moving the office out of my house and inside the shop over the winter. The possibilities seem limitless now...
                        Found it years ago, and now I'm wondering how's it going with your shop? Talking about moving all the stuff from one garage or house to another ones, what companies do you prefer to use for such purposes? I like a reliable one, called Three Men And A Truck , because they have professionals, who feel their full responsibilities for the careful moving service.

Comment

Working...
                        X