What kind of software do you guys use to invoice services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of software do you guys use to invoice services

Hello guys I am just starting out and I would really like to know what is the best software to you use for invoicing and helping keep the books straight

quickbooks
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

I still use Microsoft Money (Buisness edition) but its more like DOS, have to manually enter everything. I use Neat Reciepts to scan the checks before depositing them, (Saves Paper Copies) but it will not talk to MSM, not sure about QB
      sigpic

Spring fever.

Comment

Gopher, been using it since 1999.

Quality Is Good

Comment

Quickbooks Pro...............

but i'm just a dumbazz hick, what do i know??????????

steve-o
          "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

quickbooks. Stay away from Real Green Systems and their software. Expense, over thought, and a pain in the a$$ to operate--waste of my money!

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
              but i'm just a dumbazz hick, what do i know??????????

steve-o
              When did you step up to QB Pro? Seems like overkill for three measly lawns. :alien::alien::alien:

Try Quickbooks Simple Start. Try it free for 30 days. https://quickbooksonline.intuit.com/...jsp?bc=QOS-T12 Option to rent month to month, or might as well buy it if you like it. Good for a small sized business, but eventually you'll end up switching over to Pro.
              2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
              Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

2008 College Boy..............

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                When did you step up to QB Pro? Seems like overkill for three measly lawns. :alien::alien::alien:

Try Quickbooks Simple Start. Try it free for 30 days. https://quickbooksonline.intuit.com/...jsp?bc=QOS-T12 Option to rent month to month, or might as well buy it if you like it. Good for a small sized business, but eventually you'll end up switching over to Pro.
                them three lawns are a very large three measly lawns.........

steve-o
                "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Quickbooks.
                  Omaha Lawn Care

Comment

We use simply accounting
                    David Loney
                    Stone Property Care
                    London Ontario Snow Plowing and Landscaping

Comment

Simply Accounting works great for us. Most residential customers receive their bill by email via the program.
                      David Loney
                      Stone Property Care
                      London Ontario Snow Plowing and Landscaping

Comment

If you have an iPhone, try invoice2go. It has estimates, invoices, and stores all client info for future billing. Easy to use, and I bill my customers from the truck we service is complete.
                        sigpicwww.360lawnservice.com
                        812-236-4806

Terre Haute, IN Lawn Care
                        360 Lawn Service
                        "Cutting Edge of Lawn Engineering"

Comment

Intuit aka - Quickbooks now has the smartphone application and attachment to swipe credit cards while out and about. Has anyone used this or have any thoughts on it?
                          Omaha Lawn Care

Comment

QuickBooks is the all in one solution. Which QuickBooks Edition - Is right for your Landscape Construction company depends on your annual sales volume and what QuickBooks Reports you want to have. You can set up QuickBooks Pro Premier Enterprise for contractors and everything in between including QuickBooks for Mac (not all features are available in the QuickBooks Mac version) on every platform from the version released in the year 2000 to latest edition.

Comment

Working...
                            X