30 inch push mower opinoins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 inch push mower opinoins.

I am looking at purchasing a 30 inch push mower this season. Any recommendations on what to buy and what not to buy ?

Seems like all 30" push mowers have their set of issues. The Timemaster has had problems with the belt tensioner assembly and grass build up in the belt sprockets causing it to jump time. Transmission less than stellar. Hard to make a recomendation with most machines have their own hinderance...

Comment

I keep reading over and over about the belt issue and clogging with the Time master. That is a 2,000 investment for something that is constantly broken. A 30 inch would be so practical and time saving for my use as I can not use anything bigger. I guess I will continue with the slower 21 inch mowers for now.

Comment

I have considered the Cub Cadet unit not that it is any better, but you don't have to deal with timmed blades and it is cheap enough to expect a thing or two to break.

CC 600 - 12ACW6M9710

Comment

What size is the cub cadet ? I believe it is a 28 inch if I am not wrong ?

Comment

I was just looking at a picture of the Cub Cadet 28 inch walk behind. Those look like plastic wheels. I don't want anything to do with plastic wheels. The thread wears out quickly and then the wheels begin slipping.

Comment

The Toro timemasters I have seen has plastic wheels. Maybe newer ones have changed?

Comment

paulsgrass, it seems like I've seen nice comparison article on this exact lawn care base website, where author explained on what details you should pay attention, and how you should maintain your landscape for any season of the year. They have plenty of such articles, and they're all about lawn mowers and backyards.

Comment

Working...
                X