Irrigation Knowledge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrigation Knowledge

Hey guys, anybody got some good literature or information or know where I can get good sources dealing with installation of irrigation systems as well as good overview of all equipment and techniques used? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Try Hunters web site they have a bunch.

Comment

or find a good local irrigation dealer and they'll give you a few pointers. Start with repairs and work you're way up to installs. If you have a "John Deere Landscapes" company around they offer seminars on this subject along with several others but you need to register for them as they come in. Also on occation a rep from Rainbird or Hunter comes in and offers advice, brings in new products and has great offers available plus they always have a free lunch available, at least my dealer does.

If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Tons of info and links to more info & all of the big manufacturer's web sites toward the bottom:
        http://members.aol.com/TAKEOFFS/service.htm

Most states require an irigation license of some type to install & work on irrigation systems, so check that for your state also.

BRL
        BRL

Comment

Hi zephyr,
          Check out this web-site.www.jessstryker.com/formulas.htm I keep in in my favorites list. It has a lot of information including some useful calculators. Also I have found that your irrigation supply salesmen are very helpful when it comes to recommending pipe size, joint fits, water volumn capabilities etc.
          Lara-Larkspur Garden Designs

Comment

Working...
          X