X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yardboy View Post
    Me tink you hurt me feelings....
    Ooooohhhhhh, so sowry. :alien:

If anything, you've proved any idiot can find technical info on the internet themselves. I've stressed this time and again, maybe it's finally sinking in?
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Your still pushing that IDIOT thing.........

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
      Ooooohhhhhh, so sowry. :alien:

If anything, you've proved any idiot can find technical info on the internet themselves. I've stressed this time and again, maybe it's finally sinking in?
      Lets see, if I am the idiot....................
      Why am I sitting in the A/C.................Letting my employees do the grunt work..........Oh......Nevermind.............
      I am the one and only YardRat! Just call me "The Rat"

Comment

That's some dumb rationalization Ratty...

Lets see, if I am the idiot....................
        Why am I sitting in the A/C.................Letting my employees do the grunt work..........Oh......Nevermind.............
        So let me get this straight...

Because you sit in the a/c while your slaves do the grunt work, this disqualifies you from being an idiot??

King Louis XVI was an idiot, but still a king.
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

You have one finger pointing at me, and three pointing back at you.........

So let me get this straight...

Because you sit in the a/c while your slaves do the grunt work, this disqualifies you from being an idiot??

King Louis XVI was an idiot, but still a king.

All this talk about idiots and dumbarses making me think..........
          These people working their arse off by themselves, got a chitload of equipment and work, KoLleGe edumAKaTiOn, but too dumb to take it to the next level............

I hear you bragging about doing 28 yards in a day by yourself.....Working your nuts off being a a slave to your customers.....Whats the wifey to do when your never at home??????Slaving a way for your customers, but not takin care of business at your house.............

What will you do if you get hurt???????
          Will your business continue to function if you are out of work for 1 month?

You will thank the Daddy Rat one day for enlightening you..............

Comment

why aren't you ladies out working?
            If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              why aren't you lawn apes out working?
              Woke up and said "Piss it all away." http://youtube.com/watch?v=91ds7KJf0Eo

Comment

This is about you, not me.

All this talk about idiots and dumbarses making me think..........
                These people working their arse off by themselves, got a chitload of equipment and work, KoLleGe edumAKaTiOn, but too dumb to take it to the next level............

I hear you bragging about doing 28 yards in a day by yourself.....Working your nuts off being a a slave to your customers.....Whats the wifey to do when your never at home??????Slaving a way for your customers, but not takin care of business at your house.............

What will you do if you get hurt???????
                Will your business continue to function if you are out of work for 1 month?

You will thank the Daddy Rat one day for enlightening you..............
                I know my own problems. This was about YOU, not me. Does the rat not appreciate being front and center?

Comment

Its over! The RAT was caught coping and pasting.....

I know my own problems. This was about YOU, not me. Does the rat not appreciate being front and center?
                  Okay! Okay! I give. The Rat copied and pasted without crediting the source........I guess I will set a meeting with the members of LSF at a designated location so they can each kick me in the head. Each person can only kick, ONCE!

Comment

since this thread has gone to the dawgs

Okay! Okay! I give. The Rat copied and pasted without crediting the source........I guess I will set a meeting with the members of LSF at a designated location so they can each kick me in the head. Each person can only kick, ONCE!
                    Right on! Party at GeeVee's!!!
                    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Working...
                    X