Notifying cust. for upcoming apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifying cust. for upcoming apps

For your fert app customers, how do you communicate the next application date? Do you call each customer to give schedule date b4 each app, do you just show up when it's time, do you send out postcard with date on it, or do you just leave note saying we have your next app already scheduled on such and such a date? I'm trying to figure out the pros and cons of each and kind of see what the industry norm is. Appreciate the feedback in advance.

we just show up when its time. only call customers who have locked gates, dogs that are ussually roaming freely on the lawn or those who request a call ahead for some other reason.

We leave an invoice at time of application, it states that their lawn will automatically be scheduled for its next application in 6-7 weeks.

Comment

Obviously all customers would like to have an idea of when you are coming but in reality its often to hard to necessarily contact eveyone. As Reis indicated if they request to be called, we will put that iont heir account as such but if there is no need for a call then we will service per our scheduled timing. Its often to hard to predict on Monday that you'll be there Thursday when weather can play a significant role in scheduling as we found out last season. We usually call 24-48 hours in advance so if there is a problem with doing a treatment at a particular time the customer can notify us and we'll reschedule.

Comment

Thanks for the info. That's kind of what I figured but now I know for certain what some others do.

Comment

Recently, I have been on a quest to create the best apps that I can. Apps that solve problems in a way unlike any other. The goal I have for my upcoming apps is simple. Here you can check https://www.mindk.com/blog/applicant...system-market/ for the latest new information about the tracking. After finishing them I want to be able to say that: They are easy to use, designed with you in mind, and most importantly make you want more

Comment

Working...
          X