Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you post pictures with your thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you post pictures with your thread?

read thread

This has been asked countless times. Perform a search and you'll find your answer.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

You need to go to a place like Pbase or Photobucket and upload your photos to that site (many are free). Then simply post a link to that photo right into your message.

See that little mountain/yellow sky icon in the relpy window? You press that, then paste the link in there.
      a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
      Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

thank you scaper

Comment

Well i cant post attachmentss, says i am not allowed, Jack d can post rubbish all day long how come others cant post??
          Top 10 PLACE GETTER, LSF'S MOST VALUBLE POSTER, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Sandgroper
            Well i cant post attachmentss, says i am not allowed, Jack d can post rubbish all day long how come others cant post??
            cause you ain't Jack d. lol. just messing with you. i don't have a clue how to do any of that stuff. someone will chime in .

steve
            "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

like this.......

Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

or this.....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

and this......

Comment

Open an acct at photobucket, upload your photos there, then transfer them here.......

Comment

yeah, once you get your pics uploaded to photobucket, they'll have three links posted under each pic. Cut and paste the bottom link and you should be golden.
                      If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

How are you trying to do it?
                        a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
                        Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

thanks in advance

got the bucket . now how do i add the photo to here "transfer"

Comment

http://www.lawnserviceforum.com/misc...bbcode#imgcode

CLICK HERE
                            for Jack D's personally endorsed and daily frequented website.

Comment

Originally posted by vaughnslawns View Post
                              got the bucket . now how do i add the photo to here "transfer"
                              Click the help tab on photobucket, it'll show you.

Comment

Working...
                              X