Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    In these next two links you get to see the lights much better.
    and you get a close up of the Spring Return DPDT switch with allows for an
    instant return to Neutral as to stop rotation as soon as you let off the switch.
    The Switch is located perfectly in line with my thumb on my right hand. Seeing as how this is way more efficient than what you dreamed up, I have no need for electric hand warmers. I am just not out in the snow long enough for my fingers to get cold.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...6/DSCF0727.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...6/DSCF0688.JPG

Leave a comment:

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    Thanks GM for the help.

This is it. this is what I have been talking about.
    I switched the summer lawn tires, with some Carlisle X-trac tires.
    Note the light rack.....has some what of Yamaha Banshee look with the double round head light. Hey Jack thats so you can see what your doing when its dark. also
    the location of the battery is key. All that is needed is a very compact battery. (VCB). A large battery such that Jack D is using is simply over kill. Provided he has the correct 13 AMP coil Kawasaki PN/59031-7009. The 13 Amp coil provides more than enough zap to power the two lights and the 1/7th HP DC motor. With a 12V regulator a small battery such as mine is more than enough to handle any short term power needs.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...6/DSCF0726.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    Mr. ba1m2x2 is able to fabricate an automatic chute rotation with a heavy duty DC motor and yet he is unable to figure out how to post a pic..

Mr Skaper is desperately waxing his skid steer w/blower in the hopes its polished gloss blinds us to the units limitations.

Jack D. has become weary of waiting and crowns his units Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machines 2006®

Likely we will never hear from Mr. Skaper or Mr. ba1m2x2 again. Perhaps they will attempt to re register under new screen names. We must be vigilant and root out the rot than threatens our professional decorum.

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack D.
    Mr. Hardboiled is correct. The unit sports a Tach/hr Meter.

Mr. Ric is advised to put on his hat and not let the door hit him on the way out

Jack D

I guess it is better to have the door bump Mr Ric as he leave, Than to have it slammed in Jack D's face before Jack D can enter.

Leave a comment:

• GrassMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by ba1m2x2
    I am waiting ever so paitiently to post pictures in my replies, however I have not been granted the ability to do so at this time. Stay tuned......
    You must find a Free Photo Hosting web site or some place to host the pics on line & then you place a URL to them in your post.

Leave a comment:

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    I am waiting ever so paitiently to post pictures in my replies, however I have not been granted the ability to do so at this time. Stay tuned......

Leave a comment:

• Scaper-S2k
    replied
    My machine would bring tears to your eyes. I'll try to get some photos up tonight. But there is no doubt, it is faster. I'm not putting down your machine, but the one I have is faster.

More to come.

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    Mr. Hardboiled is correct. The unit sports a Tach/hr Meter.

Mr. Ric is advised to put on his hat and not let the door hit him on the way out.

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    Interesting that both Mr. ba1m2x2 and Mr. Skaper claimed they owned the Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machine® and would post pics of said machine.

Where are they now ?

Hiding in shame no doubt, never to be heard from again.

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    HardBoiled

The Picture in post # 3 of the dash board or control panel does not show so much as a hr meter let alone a tach. I am sure Jack D ties the other end of the wire around his short privates and lets go of the machine every time he sees or thinks of a young lady. That way he gets a thrill and at the same time doesn't lose control of his machine.

Leave a comment:

• hardboiled
    replied
    In most cases a wire attached like that would mean the owner has installed an electronic tacho/hour meter. In that case the installer would wrap the pick up wire around plug wire 3-4 times and secure with a cable tie. However, you may be correct, that in this case, it is there as an alternate OPC. The other end must get tied to a finger or other small appendage. This way if the blower starts to head down stairs, a simple step backward will shut it down.

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    Originally posted by hardboiled
    I believe you mean Rube Goldberg or Rube G. as he likes to be called by us Green Industry Scrubs.

HardBoiled

One of the nice things about being a senior citizen is, You can blame your stupidity on age. Yep I bad and you are correct Rube Goldberg is the attorney I was recommending to Mr Jack D.

I just see a lot of Afro Engineering with the battery in the back of the see-saw and extra weights in the front to counter balance. If I may call your attention to the picture in post # 6. Is Jack D using a wire to pull his spark wire off as a kill switch??? Does Jack D have enough liquid electric tape on the solenoid???

Leave a comment:

• hardboiled
    replied
    Originally posted by Ric
    Jack D

I suggest you patten your ideas on pimping these snow blowers and not give away your fine Ideas. Abe Goldfarb is the Patten Attorney you should use.
    I believe you mean Rube Goldberg or Rube G. as he likes to be called by us Green Industry Scrubs.

Leave a comment:

• GeeVee
    replied
    apprentice fabricator, you are not.......

glad someone relayed you just installed it, rather than "invented" it....

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Scaper-S2k
    After carefully reading through this thread, I am confident that the machine dubbed as the 'Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machine', falls short of the true winner......MY ultimate snow removal machine.

More info to come.
    We are either going to see a pic of Mr. Skaper's bloated 2WD cabover w/plow or a Jeep Wrangler w/plow or an ATV w/plow or a skid steer w/plow or blower.

We also could see a pic of Mr. Skaper's Nissan Frontier w/front plow and Rear Backdrag plow or a front Hiniker C-Backdrag plow but Jack D. doubts that Mr. Skaper has advanced to that level.

Whichever Mr. Skaper chooses, Jack D. will enjoy illuminating the units limitations compared to the effortless maneuverability and compactness of a dual hydro walk blower.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X