Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack D.
    started a topic The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Do you want to make $300-$400 pr. hr. clearing small res. garage fronted drives ?

Are you tired of the competitive and slow paying commercial sites which require huge investment and wear on your vehicles ? Grown weary of backdragging res. and then having to shovel what's missed ? Find single stage blowers and conventional 2 stage blowers either too small or too difficult to maneuver on those small drives to really make serious $$$ without killing yourself ?

Only a few years ago the most common small res. snow removal contractor was a kid with a shovel charging $10 for 1/2 work on 1 drive.

Things have changed.

Dual Hydraulic Electric Start

Heated Handles.

More to follow at Jack D.'s convenience. We are dealing with 2 seperate and distinctive units.

Thank you for your patience.

• loganmartin1
    replied
    http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/Snow-Removal-Equipment-adapts-to-everyday-vehicles-30382 this is snow removal vechicla Snow Moving & Stacking.
    Thanks For the post try this link-http://www.landscapestructures.ca/portfolios/snow-removal//

Leave a comment:

• steve-o
    replied
    Post # 62....the Master Himself..........

Originally posted by GeeVee View Post
    THIS was a good one.

Long bout post 58 59...
    MR. RIC..........................

steve-o

Leave a comment:

• GeeVee
    replied
    THIS was a good one.

Long bout post 58 59...

Leave a comment:

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    I second the vote for Jack D.s MSCSPSBWOTY!! (Martha Stewart Curve Shaft power snow broom winner of the year)

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    2 X 2

Sorry buddy but I have to award the "Martha Stewart Curve Shaft power snow broom winner of the year" to our own Jack D.

However I believe the "Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal MachineS 2006®" is still open. I will agree Scraper (Erich) should be the final vote for this award. However Jack D has Bribed Erich in the past with gifts of Hour meters. But you are my vote for "Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal MachineS 2006®"

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    There was no typo as the thread evolved with 2 units.

Mr. ba1m2x2 is obviously a rookie as he fails to realize that there is no single Ultimate Residential Snow Removal machine. Different conditions and drives present different challenges. One must have an arsenal of tools and know when and how to use them for greatest efficiency.

Mr. ba1m2x2 may present a shovel as his second unit after Mr. Skaper shows us his Skid Steer w/blower in order to sew up second place. The shovel will easily trump Mr. Skaper's 2WD cabover.

Leave a comment:

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack D.
    Obviously Mr.ba1m2x2 missed the award title Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal MachineS 2006® . Jack D. has presented both a dual hydro plow and blower.

As an added bonus, Jack D. presents a 4stroke 26cc Bad Boy Stick Blower.

Thank you for your participation.

Jack D. has been known to have a typo or two......are we to presume that this wasn't also an error in key stroke.

Leave a comment:

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    If that isn't the BIGGEST waste of money I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!

A shovel is 1/10 the price I am sure....and will work ten times better..............

Jackie D that is awfully cute.....I am starting now to get a clearer picture as to why you have such a hard time starting your Exmark without electric start.

Now really.....if I seriously had one of those on my truck the only place I would use it is where no one could see me. Imagine the ridicule I would receive from the local pre-schoolers as the pointed and mocked my Martha Stewart/Black and Decker Novelty Item. Who ever convinced you to buy that is a hell of a salesperson. Did he sell you blinker fluid too? Please for your own dignity......stop now. While you can still show your face here

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    Obviously Mr.ba1m2x2 missed the award title Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal MachineS 2006® . Jack D. has presented both a dual hydro plow and blower.

As an added bonus, Jack D. presents a 4stroke 26cc Bad Boy Stick Blower.

Thank you for your participation.

Leave a comment:

• ba1m2x2
    replied
    [QUOTE=Jack D.]Mr. ba1m2x2's does not even have electric start or heated carb. Both important feature when working in cold climates. While Mr. ba1m2x2's works to pull the hydro disengage chain and dislocates his arm trying to start a frozen carb Jack D. will be clearing his third drive and will still have toasty hands.

One must wonder why lighting is needed on Mr.ba1m2x2's machine. These units are best on small residential drives in densely populated urban areas which are always well illuminated by streetlights and house lighting. Perhaps Mr. ba1m2x2 is in a more rural setting, in which case he should be plowing w/a truck mount.The title of Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machines 2006® has already been awarded to Jack D..

[QUOTE]

Part of me would like to ignore the bait set by Jack D. yet the humanatarian part wishes to help him to see the error of his ways. Turning over a 17HP motor in the winter has not proven to be an issue for myself or any of my employees. Thus no effort was made to simplify the starting procedure. Should MR Jack D. submit an Application with My Company for employment, I would have to deny on the basis that he lack the physical ability to perform the task at hand. Keep eating your wheaties chief.

I work on drives in the largest City in the State. While Portland may not be as large as other cities, it is large enough for street lights and densely populated area's. Jack D......sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious......so let me spell it out.....some times the purpose of lights is not only to see.....but to be seen.

I believe you can introduce an award to the masses....however once the masses are aware of an award.....it is through their acceptance that the award be granted. And after reviewing the thread.....I would have to say that post #48 was the official "GAME SET MATCH".....also after winning the acceptance of the masses I would have to say that this award has been given to the appropriate winner. Any comments you may have following such decision seems like you are in denial. I will offer this in fairness to Scaper-S2k.....the title remains open in my opinion should he prove to display an item that is superior to mine. I would have to be gracious and admit defeat.....
    I will also offer this to Mr. Jack D. should you come up with something better....by all means....show us....and show the world and let us decide on your abilities......in this country we are judged by our peers.....not by our own opinions of ourselves. Good luck I am awaiting your plagerized version of The Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machines 2006®

Leave a comment:

• GeeVee
    replied
    I like your style 2x2......

Leave a comment:

• Jack D.
    replied
    Mr. ba1m2x2's does not even have electric start or heated carb. Both important feature when working in cold climates. While Mr. ba1m2x2's works to pull the hydro disengage chain and dislocates his arm trying to start a frozen carb Jack D. will be clearing his third drive and will still have toasty hands.

One must wonder why lighting is needed on Mr.ba1m2x2's machine. These units are best on small residential drives in densely populated urban areas which are always well illuminated by streetlights and house lighting. Perhaps Mr. ba1m2x2 is in a more rural setting, in which case he should be plowing w/a truck mount.

The title of Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machines 2006® has already been awarded to Jack D..

Better luck next year.

Leave a comment:

• GrassMaster
    replied
    Battle of the Snow Kings? Not!

Soon to be moved to the Snow Plowing - Ice Removal Forum

Good Thread!

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    Originally posted by lorenzo piedra
    That is some nice work there Mr. 2x2. Excellent battery placement!!!

But Florida is where I need to be in the winter months

Stone

If your sorry Butt could take the heat of summer, You could make a decent living here in Florida doing Fert & squirt. Work early mornings until 11 Am and late afternoons until dark in the middle of summer. Only problem is Real Estate value has gone up so high in the last year or so that it is no longer easy to find Reasonable living accomodations.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X