gravel driveways come spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gravel driveways come spring

What does everyone do to pickup gravel from plowing come spring ? I was thinking about getting a pull behind sweeper for a tractor since most of the gravel is 2B or smaller.

I have a sweeper for my Bobcat. It is like a clam shell.....Sweep into the bucket and dump in dump truck when it is full. Other than that it is rake city.

Comment

Use this: Power Broom.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy View Post
        Use this: Power Broom.
        Same one I have!!!
        Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

whats that attach to your weed eater?

Comment

Power broom would be nice, but that still would leave the chore of picking it up!

Thus the reason I was kind of leaning toward the sweeper attached to my lawn tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by btammo View Post
              whats that attach to your weed eater?
              Nah, shindaiwa pb-270 power broom. I think you can get some that way, but not for me.
              Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

stihl makes a stand alone unit and one for their swap the end type unit. But theirs is a little different it's like a rubber drum with 2 and half inch rubber vanes coming out. Not like broom bristles.

Comment

Originally posted by NicholasMWhite View Post
                  stihl makes a stand alone unit and one for their swap the end type unit. But theirs is a little different it's like a rubber drum with 2 and half inch rubber vanes coming out. Not like broom bristles.
                  Nickie, Stihl does not make their own, they are made by someone else.
                  Now who do you think makes them for Stihl ?

I will give you a hint........See jr's post.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy View Post
                    Nickie, Stihl does not make their own, they are made by someone else.
                    Now who do you think makes them for Stihl ?

I will give you a hint........See jr's post.
                    Sammy is correct. Shindaiwa does make the broom attachment for stihl.

Comment

don't push them myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X