Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Guys i recently bought a house for myself and kids (single father) with a large backyard. My problem right now is that my back yard is just a mixture of crabgrass, weeds ,etc. !! My buddy said that i needed to plow it all up but it's a large yard and i really don't have the $$ to do that. Is there something i can spread to kill the weeds and crabgrass and then can i arreate (sp?)and then overseed with regular grass. Will this work ??

Looks like you are in for a few years of prep work being in Georgia to get it right.

I will let the more experienced people with landscaping help you out with this one.

I don't know where you are locted at but if you need a good lawn man, PM me for my information.

Travis P
    LawnMonster

Comment

questions??????

Originally posted by UGADawgs01 View Post
      Guys i recently bought a house for myself and kids (single father) with a large backyard. My problem right now is that my back yard is just a mixture of crabgrass, weeds ,etc. !! My buddy said that i needed to plow it all up but it's a large yard and i really don't have the $$ to do that. Is there something i can spread to kill the weeds and crabgrass and then can i arreate (sp?)and then overseed with regular grass. Will this work ??
      where in jaw jaw are you? what type of grass are you wanting to plant? (cool-season or warm-season and what variety)

steve
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Working...
      X