Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Someone W/ Team Gopher!

Anyone with Team Gopher--

I see the great invoice template that you have for download BUT I need the actual printed stuff! I see it on your website and you even refer to being able to use your printed invoice statement but I can't find it. HELP.....

Thanks--

Crewchiefracer

Hi Crewchiefracer,

Could you take those files and have them printed either on your printer or at a local print shop? Let me know if you need further help.
    Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Team Gopher
      Hi Crewchiefracer,

Could you take those files and have them printed either on your printer or at a local print shop? Let me know if you need further help.

Team Gopher-

I was able to pull up the pretty pictures on my Adobe but I need the black typed stuff as well as the lines that are around the diameter and the columns.

Thank you.

Crewchiefracer

Comment

Hi crewchiefracer,

Ah ok I understand what you are saying. The templates weren't designed with the lines and columns so they can be used with many software programs. Is it possible you could create these as needed in your Adobe program and then post what you create?
        Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

Working...
        X