Flyer paper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer paper

Hello: I looked at the numerous previous post and have seen much discussion on flyers but not on the quality of paper. I am planning on doing many flyers next year but cannot find nice colored paper. That is the colored paper is all so thin and it looks cheap. If you know a good place to find nicer colored paper let us know. I was thinking of using scotch tape for the fliers. I do not want to damage anything though. Any thoughts or comments appreciated. This is my sixth year in business
    thanks
    ted

I really can't understand why people don't just have real door hangers printed. By the time you figure the value of your time, cost of ink, etc., you don't really save anything doing it yourself. You can get waterproof 2-side full color door hangers for 7.2 - 8.8 cents a piece. You can get them even cheaper if you don't mind printing them on regular paper or only printing 1 side.

http://www.psprint.com/printing_prod...or-hangers.asp

http://door-hangers-direct.com/drprint.htm

Comment

yes your right i have decided to get doorhangers made. They look alot more proffesional too. thanks
      ted

Comment

I'll be placing an order for 5000 postcards soon, The size I think is 4 in. by 6. They will be full color over and back on the good waterproof paper. I will also be putting stickers on them that will include the price to maintain the lawn. they will cost me almost $800 with the design and stickers. what do you guys think of the price and what kind of feedback you guys think I should get. hey Kingstownquad I did doorhangers last year at doorhangers.com but I didn't get the response I wanted.

Comment

Hi DearbornLawnCare,

How many door hangers did you hand out last year and what was the response?
          Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

One of the most affordable type of marketing materials are flyers. Flyers are full page advertising prints which are given away to get people to notice your brand.No doubt, flyers Provide a better avenue in marketing your business, Save on your advertising budget and Reach more people.
            Sign Company NYC
            Signs New York, Brooklyn Sign Company, Sign Shop Long Island, NYC Vinyl Banners, Signs NY, Sign Company Staten Island, Sign Company Long Island, Sign Company Bronx, Queens Sign Company.

Comment

One of the most affordable type of marketing materials are flyers. Flyers are full page advertising prints which are given away to get people to notice your brand.No doubt, flyers Provide a better avenue in marketing your business, Save on your advertising budget and Reach more people.
              Sign Company NYC
              Signs New York, Brooklyn Sign Company, Sign Shop Long Island, NYC Vinyl Banners, Signs NY, Sign Company Staten Island, Sign Company Long Island, Sign Company Bronx, Queens Sign Company.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X