Promotional ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotional ideas?

I am sending out flyers that offer 4 Weeks Free service with a 1 year contract. Does anybody have any other ideas I can use to get quick responses?

Sample: Call by January 26th and recieve ??????????????

P.S. The way my 4 weeks Free program works is like this:

The customer pays me every week for 4 weeks then gets a free cut then another 4 weeks and another free cut and so on..

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I also offer Pressure Cleaning & Handyman Services if that will help anyone with Ideas.

Comment

Do you do landscaping also? If so, maybe offer one full year free maintenance with every NEW garden install. Has worked good for me, and it really only involves a bit of trimming, fertilizing, etc. a few times for the first year, and usually, since they see you there every few months, they and their neighbors will want you to do other things for them. Keeps you visible.

Also, FREE pressure washing of house with yearly mowing contract. One time a year, wash all of your customers houses.....this WILL get them talking.

Mowing: Possibly offer a deal to customers for referals. A free cut for getting you a new customer, $5.00 off for each one, etc. I had one lady with a $30.00 yard, and I gave her $5.00 off for anyone she could get me. Within 3 weeks, I had 4 others right next to her, so she got her yard done for $10.00, actually paid me $15.00 each time for some reason, but I got 4 other clients that I could do without having to load up and drive somewhere.

The words FREE FREE and FREE work great on fliers.

~Nest
      '05 GMC 2500HD
      '02 GMC 2500HD
      '01 Silverado 1500
      Garage full of stuff

Comment

Thanks Nest, I like the house pressure washing idea. I also agree with the word Free being a great selling point on flyers.

Thanks again,

Treasure Coast Lawns

Comment

thanks for the new idea, I actually thought about that. I'm going to use organic fertilizer and 6 times a year is what chemlawn does. I m going to offer buy 5 get the 6 free for the fertilizer contract. I don't know how I should write it out though

Comment

Hi Treasure Coast lawns,

Does anybody have any other ideas I can use to get quick responses?
            We have seen 10% off any service of $300.00 or more.

Like this

Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by ElephantNest
              so she got her yard done for $10.00, actually paid me $15.00 each time for some reason,
              Maybe she did it because you do a good job?

Dave

Comment

I have been offering a 5.oo discount to my clients for every new client they send me that seems to work but I am not where I want to be. What other ideas should I do?

Comment

Just be creative there are many different services you can offer.gutter cleaning is basicly pure profit ladder bucket putty knife stiff brush water hose are tools needed. add xmas lighting and see what happens

Comment

When is the best time to put out flyers for 2005? Anybody have a generic lawn contract to look at. Spent this season as a pay by cut but want to expand buisness next year with contract agreements. Any sugestions to transfer pay by cut customers to contract?

LA (lower Ala)

Comment

Hi Prolands,

Anybody have a generic lawn contract to look at. Spent this season as a pay by cut but want to expand buisness next year with contract agreements
                      Check out our link in our signature we have a collection of free contracts you can download and use.
                      Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

Offer a Senior Citizen discount.

Comment

Working...
                        X