Price for a Scag demo model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for a Scag demo model

Hello, everyone. Need input for a fair price on a demo model Scag 36" WB belt drive that was in GIE show in Orlando this past weekend. Dealer is asking $2500.00 for it? Thanks in advance.

Great forum.....
    Rookie Lawn Man

Belt drive mowers don't work in FLA buy a hydro or stay on the porch.

lorenzo piedra revolutionizing the commercial grounds maintenance industry since 1987*

"if you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine"

Comment

Why do you say belt drives don't work in Florida? I'm just starting out with residential accounts for now, Hydro is an excellent machine but still to expensive for my situation.
      Rookie Lawn Man

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie Lawn Man
        Why do you say belt drives don't work in Florida? I'm just starting out with residential accounts for now, Hydro is an excellent machine but still to expensive for my situation.
        I'm going to guess because of your frequent rain. Running a belt-driven mower in wet conditions just plain sucks. (The belts slip on pulleys....)
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Belt W/B's DO work in Florida.
          GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Buy a hydro, elect start, 16 h.p. with aluminum bagger for the same price at Better Outdoor Products. Brand New also.

Comment

Working...
            X