What battery for 2006 M60 tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What battery for 2006 M60 tank?

Anyone know what battery fits a 2006 M60 tank?

I'd be willing to bet just your ordinary lawn and garden size battery...:alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

I went to Sams club and got a Duracell. It's a U1R battery. They also had a EU1R. The E one had more cranking amps so I went with that. $29.99! CCA 275 CA 335. I buy all my batteries there now. 6 month free replacement.

Comment

That sounds like a great deal! Do you think it will also work in an M1A??

Being that the last one was made in 1987 you must have bought it at the local used talk lot. That is where I bought my first M4 Sherman!
        Incitatus for the US Senate !

Comment

Originally posted by Jason B View Post
          I went to Sams club and got a Duracell. It's a U1R battery. They also had a EU1R. The E one had more cranking amps so I went with that. $29.99! CCA 275 CA 335. I buy all my batteries there now. 6 month free replacement.
          Battery died again, but Sams does have this one anymore. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X