Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Game Star

Just a funny thing to share...

Tonite I was watching the All Star game with my son (on TV because I didn't have thousands of $$$ for a ticket). Anyway, my son was shocked about the star that was in the grass on the field. He was asking me about how they put the star on the field. (Honestly, I don't know how they got the perfect star, so if you do tell me.) I told him that they probably used mowers like they use on golf courses. He asked me if his Dad can make those stars with our Scag. I told him we had planned to put stars on all our yards tomorrow when we mow in honor of the game.
    Maple City Lawn Care
    La Porte, Indiana
    www.garyfd2.com

I'm just shootin in the dark here but I think they might use dyes when they do stuff like that.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Well I know the answer to this. They use a paint gun like on a car and a bunch of stencils. It is to the effect of how they get the handicap signs on the parking lots of the store parking lot. Watch the tv and if you Tractor supply company in your area it shows a little of this procedure in it. Hope this helps you with your question.

Comment

Do you feel enthusiastic about playing profitable games with no risks involved? There are some steps to be considered: https://arcticboost.net/blog/post/67 also would be essential to find out how to check trust factor cs2 when doing it properly, which may considerably enhance your further experience and bring decent winnings.

Comment

Working...
        X