Thanks Lawn Service Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Lawn Service Forum!

Response to the Better Outdoor Products Quick36 mower has been better than we could have ever hoped for.

People who've bought them are calling to tell us how much they like their new mower, which feels really good. (We knew it was good stuff or we wouldn't have sold it).

Several of our suppliers are pushing really hard to get us parts fast enough. No Saturday's off this year. (Sorry for the delays for all the guys who are waiting).

Thanks again. We appreciate your support.

Gary
    Gary Patridge, Owner
    Better Outdoor Products, LLC
    www.quick36.com
    www.ronpaul2008.com
    "friends don't let friends use belt drive mowers"

I will be using this forum to advertise as soon as I get my 'product' up and running. It should be soon.......I hope. I have multiple designs. Don't worry Quick36, it's not a mower!

Quick36, I may try out one of your mowers this year. If the guys like them, we will be buying quite a few.

One thing I would like to see you do though? You mentioned selling them through Tractor Supply company? My suggestion would be to keep them the way they are. BUT, for the commercial guys, drop the electric start, put on a 12.5hp Kaw, and change the color. Any color. Just make sure it looks a little different than the ones you sell at Tractor Supply. Why? As stupid as it sounds, I bet you would see a lot more Troy Built 33" mowers out there, but commercial cutters don't always want to be seen with a mower anyone can buy at Home Depot. Know what I mean?
    a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
    X