pictures of some lawns i cut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of some lawns i cut.

i still only have a few customers, here is some pics of 2 of the main lawns i take care of so far. i'm gonna get yard signs made soon, hoping that will help.

pic1
    pic2
    pic3
    pic4
    pic5

hey what year toyota is that truck? i used to have a nice red 1994 toyota dx now i got this nice new 2004 f-150 pulls more just right for the residential lawns

Comment

Is it a Toyota?

I am not sure but it looks like a cheverolet S-10. I am not sure though.

Comment

Yes it is a small bowtie. With the 4.3L F.I.engine it's not a bad tow truck especially for a flatlander. Most likely it is a 4sp auto with air so it has a 3.42 rear axle. The trailer looks like it is a 6.5' wide job due to how much wider it is vs. the little pickup.

When I bought my 12 foot single axle trailer years ago I got the 5.5' wide (I.D.) model since driving a 8' overall width trailer over narrow Northeast streets is way too exciting for my tastes.

lorenzo piedra revolutionizing the commercial grounds maintenance industry since 1987*

"if you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine"

Comment

After looking at pics 1-3 I stopped. Due to what I think is weak edging and all the pine cones in the beds. Maybe its just me but that edging needs to be sharp. Not what it is in the pic. Sorry just my thoughts.
          Chris
          GrassChopper Lawn Care
          Member TurfGrass Council of North Carolina

Comment

mr. edger, you shouldnt be critizing others' work keep your comments to your self dont let others be discouraged.

Comment

I agree with Mr Lemon.

Comment

for every1 wondering on the year of the truck, i can't actually speak on the behalf of weedman, but i can say the truck is in the year range of 1994-1997......
                No Job too SMALL nor too BIG for A+ Lawncare

Comment

Nice work weedman.

Comment

Looks like nice work to me.

Comment

Keep up the good work, Weedman.
                      Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

i appreciate the constructive criticism on the edging. any advice to help improve my edging, rather than you being a PRICK would be great. tho, i don't know about cleaning out pine cones weekly out of beds when the yard is loaded with pinetrees. on a $40 dollar yard that would put me there longer than i would need to be.

Originally posted by edger
                        After looking at pics 1-3 I stopped. Due to what I think is weak edging and all the pine cones in the beds. Maybe its just me but that edging needs to be sharp. Not what it is in the pic. Sorry just my thoughts.

Comment

1997 S-10 4cyl, 5 speed w/ A/C. 6.5 x 10 trailer.

Originally posted by lorenzo piedra
                          Yes it is a small bowtie. With the 4.3L F.I.engine it's not a bad tow truck especially for a flatlander. Most likely it is a 4sp auto with air so it has a 3.42 rear axle. The trailer looks like it is a 6.5' wide job due to how much wider it is vs. the little pickup.

When I bought my 12 foot single axle trailer years ago I got the 5.5' wide (I.D.) model since driving a 8' overall width trailer over narrow Northeast streets is way too exciting for my tastes.

Comment

As for edging the beds, that's something that I charge extra for and offer it as an additional service. I use a trimmer to maintain all existing edges, but if they want me to run a bed edger it's going to cost them $$$ ($1/ft). Keep in mind that some customers don't really care enough to pay for extras....while others do. Speaking of extras, time IS money. If a customer is willing to pay for me to pick up pine cones, branches, etc... out of their flower beds then I'm willing to do that. I also have a stipulation in my service agreement in which I do charge for excessive trash, toys, dog crap, hoses, or anything else left on the lawn that I have to be move or remove. Theweedman, if you're doing exactly what they're paying for then great. You're doing a good job...just keep up the good work.

ps- nice pics.

Comment

Working...
                            X