Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of the new mower (and other misc. crap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of the new mower (and other misc. crap)

2006 John Deere 657A

Sweet - barely fits in the garage!

Saved $3700 off MSRP. Bought with just 12 hours on the meter.

Riding platform, suspension is nice....no more OPC to give huge calluses, sweet.

23 horse kawasaki w/ pump shown. Everything is a tight fit in there. Front view.

Pad cover raised - showing hydro components...

Now they'll tell you these standers fit in the space of a WB. In my case I found it takes up slightly less room than my compact framed Z-Master. Either case, still fits nicely.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Just for you guys that like to poke fun at the "collection."

What's left on a typical working day. It's pathetic I have all that junk that should be out making money eh? What's even sader is I hauled a truckload of junk to the landfill last week. Huge ebay sale coming soon?
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

how do you raise the deck rapidly to avoid ditches and and scalping like you would using the foot pedal on a Z. I've always wondered that.
      oooooooooo yyyyeah
      some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Originally posted by highlander316 View Post
        how do you raise the deck rapidly to avoid ditches and and scalping like you would using the foot pedal on a Z. I've always wondered that.
        The deck lift handle is on the left-hand side of the steering controls (look at the trailer pic). So you'd have to steer with one hand (which can be done easily) and lift the deck with the other. My z-master didn't have a foot pedal, so it's no different than I'm already used to.

Also, the deck height can be adjusted while standing on the riding platform. Who woulda thought!?!

Comment

I use Wright Stander. Welcome over to the dark side. My only concern is the size of the foot plate. It looks kind of on the small side for real good stability.

Now you should be able to get 200 lawns done a week.

Hire some help and all of that equiptment won't go to waste just sitting there all day.
          Life ain't nothin' but *****es and MONEY. Ice Cube

Comment

It's time to either get rid of some of that stuff or get a shop!
            a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
            Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Did You Get That In Gladstone?

Comment

Originally posted by vaughnslawns View Post
                Did You Get That In Gladstone?
                No, rather Geneseo IL. Had a LSF member haul it here. Everything worked out effortlessly.

Comment

Hmmm.... Your garage looks like a Home Depot rental center. At least it's somewhat clean... Last pics I saw there were boxes and crap everywhere. Like I should talk... Just cleaned my garage out last week.

I got that same Werner ladder in my garage.
                  Jeff C.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper-S2k View Post
                    It's time to either get rid of some of that stuff or get a shop!
                    I need to do both. I'm fixing to sell one of the hydro WBs just as soon as I can swap engines. A push mower or two are gonna be hauled out and practically given away to whomever wants them. Got some old 2-cycle junk that needs to go too. But still, it'll be a tight fit for everything. What's not in the photo is the core aerator, overseeder, and snow plow. Coarse the skid sprayer doesn't even fit in there. Sadly, it sits outside.

It's past time for larger shop space. I'd love an acre or two with a 4000SF building. Argh, always need something new....

Comment

WTF....First time I've seen your collection. Impressive I must say, and my wife has the nerve to bi*tch at me for hogging the garage.

Comment

You got a lot of S H I T. I hog the garage also.
                        The Grass Man, LLC
                        Property Management
                        Licensed and Insured
                        www.thegrassmanllc.com
                        404-626-4976

2008 Toyota Tundra 4WD Longbed
                        6.5' x 12' L&W Trailer with landscape basket and trimmer racks
                        Exmark Advantage Series 48", mulching kit
                        36" WB Gravely w/velke & mulching kit
                        22" Toro Push Mower
                        Gravely Push mower
                        Redmax 8001BP Blower
                        Stihl Pole trimmers
                        Stihl FS-80R String Trimmer
                        Stihl FC-75 Edger

Comment

ain't nuttin like gettin a new mower!
                          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Well well well,,,,,, just a few days ago you gave us the "mom & Pop" speech. Than what do I see? A Wal Mart bag on the floor in yer shop. Shame on you young man.

Next thing we know,, youll be hanging a "go gays' banner right up next to the CUSTOMER SERVICE sign?
                            SENIOR MODERATOR LSF COMMUNITY CONTROL CORDINATOR
                            Have a Nice Day, from the Lawn Service Forum S.A.S.M
                            www.lawnbook.com
                            www.lawnservicing.com
                            Click Here: For Lawn Care Business Kit
                            Click Here: For FREE Marketing "Mini-Course"
                            Please ask questions about the business here, I'm unable to answer them 1 on 1.
                            Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Make this Forum Possible!
                            NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE LSF IN 5.0 !!! JUST PM GRASSMASTER TO GET YOURS TODAY!!

""POYMIT"

ATTRITION :alien:

Comment

sexual feelings

Originally posted by Seascape View Post
                              Well well well,,,,,, just a few days ago you gave us the "mom & Pop" speech. Than what do I see? A Wal Mart bag on the floor in yer shop. Shame on you young man.

Next thing we know,, youll be hanging a "go gays' banner right up next to the CUSTOMER SERVICE sign?
                              he already knows his stronger feelings.

steve
                              "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Working...
                              X