Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 5-10 More Days Until the Unveiling of the 4 Ultimate Small Res. Garage Fronted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 5-10 More Days Until the Unveiling of the 4 Ultimate Small Res. Garage Fronted

Snow Removal Machines.

Jack D. has petitioned for longer Title lines.

God Bless.

Jack D. provides a teaser.

Please note this pic in no way shape or form represents the final 4 Ultimate Small Res. Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Comment

Hey GM since Jackie can't seem to ever get his (cough cough BS) posts in the right place. Can you make a special and I mean special place for all his posts to start.

I know it would be easier on you if all you had to do was pull his useful posts out of the special place and put them where they can be read.

Its just a thought.......seems like Jackie is very bored lately. I guess the payment on the new POS has got him staying home more rather than going out bird doggin'
      Mike®
      Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at!!

Comment

Hey Jack D. AGAIN, NOONE CARES!
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

jack, why pull them on a trailer? Don't you find it hard and have frequent jack knifing? You can fit those four blowers easily into a 8ft bed of a pickup.
          oooooooooo yyyyeah
          some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Working...
          X