snowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowing

snowing here 1-1.5 so far up to 8in must go to bed . after cops is off. lot of wrecks slick here.

Its about time hungh Vaughn. Have you guys had alot this year? In good ole delware we have only had a dusting.

Comment

ice melt a lot last week, 1 push. And one on dec 1 so around 3 "events" beter than last season:laughing:

Comment

Sioux Falls has about 3" and still falling. Pierre where I am at, fog. You can't plow fog.
        Noli nothis permittere te terere

Comment

Originally posted by LindblomRJ
          Sioux Falls has about 3" and still falling. Pierre where I am at, fog. You can't plow fog.
          Well, you can sure as heck TRY, but trying to get people to PAY you for plowing fog.... Now there is the dilemma! :laughing:
          Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
            Well, you can sure as heck TRY, but trying to get people to PAY you for plowing fog.... Now there is the dilemma! :laughing:
            Yeah. I wont take the time to think of a way to market it.
            Noli nothis permittere te terere

Comment

Originally posted by vaughnslawns View Post
              snowing here 1-1.5 so far up to 8in must go to bed . after cops is off. lot of wrecks slick here.
              So how'd you fair? I sure as hell know I'm beat from all the snow work.
              2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
              Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

the last 7 days = $:laughing: $:laughing: thanking the lord...

Comment

Working...
                X