Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Snow plow do I guy?

Hello All,

I am going to be buying a new snow plow soon and would like to know the best type and style to buy. I am in Ohio (obviously) and the snow usually gets around 3-6" on a bad day. We have had worse but this is a for instance. Can any of you give me some info on what type of plow would be best?

Thanks a lot.

What kinda plowing are you doing? The best plow for the situation depends on the situation.

Or are you talking about what brand of plow?

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Nothing beats a Boss V-Plow

Comment

You'll get lot's of answers. People will normally back the brand they have on their truck.

The most reliable plow I have ever used was a SnoWay plow. I have a 9' one that is going into it's 6th season. It has never had an issue, or needed anything. Ever.

The new ones have a 5yr warranty AND they don't drill into your cab! They are wireless remote control. So they bolt the brains under the hood, and the reciever can be put anywhere.....no wires.
        a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
        Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I'm partial to fisher.....i have been using them (honestly) since i was 8 years old and now have my own going into its' second season.

Comment

I just bought the Boss V Plow.

bt

Comment

Working...
            X